The people born in the 50's 60's n early 70's are the blessed ones. Our life is a living proof.
* We were never treated like a pack of animals to carry our books to school.
* While playing and riding bicycle, we never bothered to wear helmets or lock them.
* After school time we played until its dusk.
* We played only with our real friends, not with Internet friends.
* If we ever felt thirsty, we drank tap water but never have to buy bottled water.
* We never got ill even after sharing the same juice with four friends.
* We never put on weight even after eating plate full of sweets and rice everyday.
* Nothing happened to our feet even after roaming around and playing barefeet.
* We never took any health supplements to keep ourselves healthy.
* We created our own toys and played with them.
* Our parents were not rich. They never chased after money and wealth. They just searched for and gave only love, not any worldly materials.
* We never shared our emotions by emoticons in mobile phones.
* We listened to the truth and voice of our conscience. We wrote those things only in letters, hence words were never corrected or deleted.
* We never had cellphones, DVDs, Play stations, XBoxes, video games, personal computers, internet chat, but we had many real friends.
* We visited our friend's home uncalled and enjoyed food with them. We never had to call them and ask their permission to visit their homes.
* Relatives were near to us so our hearts and souls were happy. Hence we never required any insurance policy.
* Last, but not least.... We are a unique and the most blessed generation, because we are the last generation who listened to their parents and also the first which have to listen to their children.
We are not special, we are the LIMITED EDITION.